Part: 1 < 2 < 3 < 4 < 5 > 6 > 7 > 8
LightspeedST: 5. The Movie, ɣ=ST
by Reginald Brooks
©2012, Reginald Brooks. All rights reserved.
LightspeedST: 5. The Movie, ɣ=ST
Instead of finding a way for the photon (ɣ) to move within each SpaceTime (ST) unit, it becomes obvious that the ST unit itself is formed at lightspeed (c) and that, because of its spin vectors, it displaces itself the spatial distance of its wavelength (λ) at the pulse-propagation (P-P) frequency (v) rate to equal, when multiplied, c…as c=λv, ST=λv, c=ST and ɣ=ST. (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)
Any massive ST unit moves less than lightspeed as the asymmetrical knot of ST formation-vectors gives rise to:
- fractional spin (1/2, 3/2, 5/2…)
- fractional charge (+/- 1/3, +/- 2/3) for the quarks or whole integer charge for the electron and composites (0, +/- 1, =/- 2,…)
- mass…brought out as an expression of the spin vector asymmetry.
The boson ST units, with their whole-integer spin may deconstruct-decay-reconfigure by various means, allowing for the possibility that a different configuration of the ST unit formation vectors…and specifically those responsible for the spin (spin-vectors)…may occur in which the symmetry and resonance of the boson is broken, giving rise to ST units with mass known as the fermions…a class of subatomic particles with fractional spin.
The light fermions, known as leptons, are outside the nucleus of any atom and do not experience the strong nuclear force. Best example is the electron and its associated neutrino, the latter being almost pure spin and little or no mass.
The heavier fermions, known as baryons, do experience the nuclear force through the action of gluons on the fractionally-charged and -spin quarks. The proton and neutron…being two orientations of the same three up and down quark combinations are the best examples.
Additionally, there are other two-quark combination particles that are bosons…not fermions…having integral spin, yet experiencing the strong force. Strong force experiencing particles are referred to as hadrons.
Every one of these…and all other…massive ST unit particles are simply slowed done knots of accumulated ɣ=ST units. The Periodic Table of the Elements is little more than the stacking arrangement of ɣ=ST units. When an electron is raised to a higher excitation energy level that will eventually decay, it is simply taking in and then giving out ɣ=ST units. SpaceTime is added…then removed. Never is the Conservation of SpaceTime violated. The concentration of ST energy in one area must be compensated for by a dilution in the ST energy in another: Dark Energy = Dark Matter (inversely). (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)
In the old space and time view, our experience of time was thought to be like the frames of a movie reel projected onto a fixed space, with the actual depth of space being the result of several or more overlapping movie reel projections. (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)
In our new ɣ=ST view, space and time are linked as SpaceTime, and, the ST itself pulse-propagates into and out of existence, forming the very space (λ) and time (v) with each pulse. ɣ=ST forms our dreamscape (OD) reality as:
- The ST quantum unit P-P out to a spatial distance defined by its λ. It does so at a temporal frequency rate of v, such that it obeys c=λv, or ST=λv. As each ST pulse collapses back to it singularity (Ⓢ) below the Planck Event Horizon (PEH), it has moved that distance λ in the time of 1/v (as time as seconds = 1/v = 1/cycles/s = s/cycle or seconds).
- For example: If the ST starts at point A and P-P at a λ=AB (the distance from A to B)…at the end of its pulse it will collapse to point B, having traveled (created, really) a net spatial distance equal to its λ=AB. Time was also created at the P-P occurred at a frequency rate (v) that, when multiplied by the λ always equals lightspeed (c), as in c=λv, ST=λv, c=ST and ɣ=ST. (Note that in this simple but extreme example of λ=AB and v=1, c=λv=AB, that AB is extremely long.)
- The photon (ɣ) not only follows this same P-P formation dynamic to achieve lightspeed, it is actually identical…as in one and the same…to the formation of the ST quantum unit…ɣ=ST.
- Both, as ɣ=ST, behave as directionally-dependent vectors…subsequently creating a scaler ST by the interaction with other ɣ=ST quanta sources, much like a field of machine guns mounted on spinning turrets. The radiating scaler-like wave fields of bullet projectile quanta created are, nonetheless, created by individual vector projectile quantum units, the ɣ=ST units. The wave-particle duality of the photon corresponds to the wave-particle duality of ST.
- Each ɣ=ST P-P individually acts like a vector particle in that its energy and momentum are directionally-dependent as it is expressed as displacement…movement…over elapsed time. Collectively, the interaction of multiple ɣ=ST quanta act like a scalar wave in that the net energy and momentum resulting from the interplay of constructive and destructive interference dynamics demonstrates classic wave behavior.
- In our spinning machine gun allegory, each bullet represents a single ɣ=ST quantum unit. All of ST…all light, EM, gravity…all energy…is represented by those bullet particle quanta moving at lightspeed and the dynamic interactional wave patterns resulting from their interference. The allegory becoming the metaphor for the actual ɣ=ST quanta can only be taken so far. As each bullet of ɣ=ST can be said to represent a quantum unit of energy (Planck’s Energy, E=hv), and, as always moving at lightspeed, the fixed bullet size (λ) and constant rate of firing (v) does not account for c=λv under various energies. The ɣ=ST quanta…while always delivering a single Planck Quantum unit of Energy, and , always moving at lightspeed (c), they in fact do so by flexibly proportioning their size (λ) and P-P frequency rate (v) to always equal c, as c=λv. These ɣ=ST bullets can lengthen/contract their λ and v to both meet the required need of lightspeed and satisfy the energy context that they exist within.
- Because the ɣ=ST are themselves composed of sets of formation-vectors…sort of mini-ST…the interference of single photons in the double-slit experiment is the result of the unpairing and subsequent interference of these mini-ST formation-vectors. The same holds true for all massive ST unit particles as well. (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)
- So if ɣ=ST quanta come in different sizes, pulse-propagating at different rates and are ubiquitous…where did and do they come from?
- There are three primary laws that all ɣ=ST unit quanta must obey:
- c = λv
- ST = λv
- E = hv (Note: *E=mc2 is easily derived by substituting v=c/λ.)
- Lightspeed c=λv is well established. Now we are saying that the photon (ɣ), traveling at lightspeed, is actually formed by the P-P creation of individual ST unit quanta…ɣ=ST. The ST quanta are formed at lightspeed…ST=λv…and the actual motion of the ɣ is in its formation as a ST unit quanta. It moves forward a net distance equal to the λ of the ST unit and at a rate, or frequency (v), such that the product of the two always equals c=λv.
- In the beginning, there was a single, extremely large ST unit with perfect symmetry…its mass-, charge- and spin-vectors were all equal and opposite. This was the Super-Mama Higgs Boson and its E=hv represented the entire energy of the cosmos. It had one gigantic singularity (Ⓢ). A break…or breaks…in this perfect symmetry…a perfect symmetry that is formed of the destructive interference of 2 (or 4, 6, 8,…) near-perfect symmetry photons of opposite net spin…results in the formation (deconstruction-decay-reconfiguration) of those 2 (or 4, 6, 8, …) opposite spin=1 photons that have simultaneously gained lightspeed, as ɣ=ST. Each ɣ=ST unit has quanta with E=hv and the total sum of their individual energies (E1=hv + E2=hv + E3=hv …= Etotal = hvtotal) equals the total energy of the cosmos. The inflation of the Universe at T=10-43 seconds sets the stage for our dreamscape (OD) reality with each ɣ=ST being a fractal of its parent(s), complete with its own fractal singularity (Ⓢ). It is, after all, the Ⓢ below the PEH that audits the account for E=hv. (See LightspeedST: 4 The Movie Script for video graphics.)(Note: a new acronym for “Our Dreamspace Observable Universe” is ODOU, abbreviated as OD.)
What if the Conservation of *Energy were dependent on the Conservation of Lightspeed, itself dependent upon the Conservation of SpaceTime…would not the dark matter and dark energy manifestations really be simply a consequence of these Conservation Laws? (*NOTE: To be strictly correct, the Conservation of Energy is given its fullest meaning when Energy is expressed symmetrically as Energy/time(sec) = Power = Ev. See The LUFE Matrix.)
- Below the PEH of every ɣ=ST unit quanta is a singularity (Ⓢ) that is the source of the P-P. Its energy defines the energy…and thus the size (λ) of the spatial displacement and the time dilation (v)…locally for each ɣ=ST unit quanta.
- As noted, above the PEH, into “OD” reality, all generated ɣ=ST unit quanta move at lightspeed, are massless and changeless with a net spin-vector expression of spin=1 for the photon and spin=2 for the graviton. The massive ST units move at sub-lightspeed, any net charge expression is always a whole integer multiple and the net spin-vector expression is fractional. Given the Conservation of Lightspeed=Conservation of ST=Conservation of *Energy…how is all this possible? How is it maintained? Who does the accounting?
- The answer lies below the PEH (in both directions) in the super-luminal “ether” (for lack of a better name) embedded with all the singularities (Ⓢ) of each and every ST unit: be it ɣ=ST or massive ST unit quanta. There are no speed limits here. Communication between Ⓢs is ongoing, constant and ultimately perfect. (Virtual ST unit formation must always correct back within its temporal limits.)
- The disposition of the formation-vectors of ST unit quanta makes sense when in the context of a + “OD” reality space, and, a - “infinity” space…each emanating out from the Ⓢ past the PEH…the former available for us to experience in “OD” + space, the other not, being hidden in - “infinity” space. It is the Ⓢ that both connects the two spaces locally and connects the overall energy over time. They are linked as ST.
- It is the Ⓢ of each ST unit quanta that acts as fractal-derivatives of the original Super-Mama Higgs Boson Ⓢ. The energy of the whole deconstructs-decays-reconfigures and gets re-disbursed over the many child ɣ=ST and massive ST unit quanta. The sum (∑) of which is always conserved.
- The communication within the Ⓢ substratum services the Conservation Laws by adding energy (mass) density here…a.k.a. Dark Matter…and as a consequence diluting mass (energy) density there…a.k.a. Dark Energy. Now everyone is happy if not at least reconciled to the fairness of proportionment.
- It all comes down to c=λv=ST and the Conservation of SpaceTime=The Conservation of *Energy.
Here are 6 links to some relevant YouTube videos:
(*To be strictly correct, the Conservation of Energy is given its fullest meaning when Energy is expressed symmetrically as Energy/time(sec) = Power = Ev. See The LUFE Matrix.)
Viewing Notes: Within "The Movie Script" section, CLICK the Blue Boxes in order. There are 50 short videos in the a,b,c and/or 1,2,3,... boxes along the way.Click them in order to follow text with video.
Here are the movies (with sound) links on Vimeo:
The “Movies” have a labeling error. Within the various videos, the “+” and “-” labels for the horizontal (AV) axis were mistakenly transposed - reversed - from their correct position.
The should read as: “-” LEFT, and “+” RIGHT on the horizontal (AV) axis. Please consult the text, images and references to see the correct version labeling of the horizontal (AV) axis.
Return to the LightspeedST Movie Script and Movie pages (short, smaller version, no sound)
"LightspeedST: Leapfrogging @ The Speed of Light" eBook now available
These are General references. See Links for Specific references.
Minute Physics + Sixty Symbols
Hyperphysics>Particles>Table of Mesons
Hyperphysics>Particles>Table of Baryons
Interactive Tables of Elementary Particles
Interactive Tables of Baryons
Interactive Tables of Mesons
White Papers by the Author
art theory 101 / database (White Papers-roughly chronological order) index:
titles and topics:
• Page 1: The FARNIE art classification scheme.
• Page 2: PIN: Pattern in Number...from primes to DNA.
• Page 2b: Butterfly Primes...let the beauty seep in.
• Page 2c: Butterfly Prime Directive...metamorphosis.
• Page 2d: Butterfly Prime Determinant Number Array (DNA) ~conspicuous abstinence~.
• Page 3: GoDNA: the Geometry of DNA (axial view) revealed.
• Page 4: SCoDNA: the Structure and Chemistry of DNA (axial view).
• Page 5a: Dark-Dark-Light: Dark Matter = Dark Energy (the inverse of) .
• Page 5b: The History of the Universe in Scalar Graphics .
• Page 5c: The History of the Universe - update- "The Big Void" .
• Page 6: The LUFE Matrix.
• Page 7: The LUFE Matrix Supplement.
• Page 8: The LUFE Matrix: Infinite Dimensions.
• Page 9: The LUFE Matrix: E=mc2
• Page10: Quantum Gravity..by the book
• Page11: Conservation of SpaceTime
• Pages 12a-p: digitized version of the original 1985 L.U.F.E. manuscript
• Page 12a: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Introduction-Contents-List of Figures~
• Page 12b: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter I: Symmetry of Design (Fields) ~sonata form~~
• Page 12c: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter II: Introduction to the Geometry Of Interactions ~rhythms and melodies~~
• Page 12d: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter III: The Geometry of Elemental Forms ~scales~~
• Page 12e: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter IV: The Geometry of Universal Constants ~obstinate bass~~
• Page 12f: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter V: The Geometry of Intermediate Forms ~chords~~
• Page 12g: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VI: The Geometry of Change ~polyrhythms and polyphony~~
• Page12h: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VII: The Geometry of Paradox ~counterpoint~~
• Page12i: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VIII: The Geometry of Large Forms ~harmony~~
• Page12j: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set I: The LUFE Matrix~
• Page12k: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constants
• Page12k: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~1. Mass
• Page12l: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~2. Ratios
Ratios of the Electron and the Proton.
• Page12m: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~3. Charge
• Page12n: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~4. The LUFE Matrix
Common units and The LUFE Matrix.
• Page12o: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~5. The Atom---Mass variation in the electron by photon absorption, and, The Inverse Square Law.
• Page12p: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Acknowledgements and Bibliography~
• Page 13: GoMAS: The Geometry of Music, Art and Structure ...linking science, art and esthetics
• Page 14: GoMAC: The Geometry of Music And Color, Parts II and III.
• Page 15: Brooks (Base) Square (BS): The Architecture of Space-Time (TAOST) and The Conspicuous Absence of Primes (TCAOP) -the complete work (Rules 1-177)
• Page 16: Brooks (Base) Square interactive (BBSi) matrix: Part I: BASICS
• Page 17: The Architecture Of SpaceTime (TAOST) as defined by the Brooks (Base) Square matrix and the Inverse Square Law (ISL)
• Page 18: Numbers Of Inevitability ~ Let's do a number on that!
• Page 19: AFPOP: A Fresh Piece of Pi(e)...and the √2, too...Fractal - Fractal - Fractal
• Page 20: LightspeedST: 1. 20 Questions
• Page 21: LightspeedST: 2. 20 Answers
• Page 22: LightspeedST: 3. Mechanics of ST
• Page 23: LightspeedST: 4. The Movie Script
• Page 24: LightspeedST: 5. The Movie
• Page 25: LightspeedST: 6. Links + References
• Page 26: LightspeedST: 7. Quark Portraits
• Page 27: LightspeedST: 8. Triad~ruminations
• Page 28: LightspeedST: the eBook (complementary to MathspeedST)
• Page 29: MathspeedST: the eBook (complementary to LightspeedST)
• Page 30: MathspeedST_The Ubiquitous Information of Numbers (complementary to LightspeedST)
• Page 31: TPISC: The Pythagorean — Inverse Square Connection: A MathspeedST Supplement
• Page 32: TPISC: INTRO to The Pythagorean — Inverse Square Connection: A MathspeedST Supplement