Part: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8
LightspeedST: 1. 20 (+2) questions
by Reginald Brooks
©2012, Reginald Brooks. All rights reserved.
LightspeedST: 1. 20 (+2) questions
- What if the mechanics of lightspeed were the same as the mechanics of SpaceTime (ST)?
- What if the reason light always travels at lightspeed (c=3x108 m/s) is because the movement of the photon (ɣ, quantum particle unit of light [EM]) occurs by traversing…step-by-step…ST quantum units?
- What if ST…that is, the extension of spatial distance over a period of elapsed time…is made of particles (quanta) that pulse-propagate into and out of existence?
- What if ST quanta also act as waves when in the context of and combined with other ST quanta?
- What if the wave-particle duality of ST obeyed E=hv…the Energy (E) of any quantum unit of ST equals its frequency (v) of pulse-propagation times the Planck quantum unit of energy (h)?
- What if the size of the ST quantum unit…that is, its wavelength (λ) was equal to lightspeed (c) divided by the frequency (v) rate of pulse-propagation, as in λ=c/v, as c=λv?
- What if the frequency rate of ST unit propagation (v)was equal to lightspeed divided by the wavelength (λ) size, as in v=c/λ, again, as c=λv?
- What if a photon (ɣ)…which does follow all of the above…and the ST quantum unit were one and the same thing, as ɣ=ST?
- What if the electromagnetic spectrum (EM) that we see and/or measure as light is really the presentation of pulse-propagating ST quanta?
- What if the mechanics of formation of the actual ɣ=ST quantum units was based on vectors…formation-vectors (f-v)…whose payload is only expressed in the direction it is pointed, the size of its contents (λ), and the frequency (v) of its presentation?
- What if the formation-vectors (f-v) were themselves composed of Euclidean-pure circles, that we all know obey the Inverse Square Law (ISL)?
- What if the f-v followed the vector rules of addition and subtraction: similar vectors simply add up, opposite vectors subtract?
- What if the f-v give the ɣ=ST units its zero mass, zero charge, and spin=1 (Left, L or Right,R) status?
- What if the f-v of one ɣ=ST unit quanta cross paths with another ɣ=ST unit…would they not add up their vectors (constructive interference) if similar or subtract their vectors (destructive interference) if dissimilar?
- What if two similar spin=1 ɣ=ST units constructively interfere, would not the result be a massless, chargeless, spin=2 ST unit that fits the bill for the description of the graviton (ɣɣ, the gravitational quantum particle)?
- What if two dissimilar, opposite spin=1 ɣ=ST units destructively interfere, would not the result be a massless, chargeless, spin=0 pure Higgs Boson (ʆʆ, the Higgs Field quantum particle)…that may slow down and quickly deconstruct into a potentially massive particle as its formation-vectors become re-configured into the asymmetrical arrangement of the spin vector components…giving fractional spin and possible charge expression?
- What if the decay and re-configuration of the f-v…that are perfectly symmetrical (thus equal, opposite and canceling) in the pure Higgs Boson and nearly perfectly symmetrical in the photon and graviton…into asymmetrical ST units is, indeed, what gives all the other particles their net expressions of mass, charge and spin?
- What if massive particles…with/without charge…and with fractional net spin (1/2, 3/2, 5/2,…), are really slowed down light, re-configured ɣ=ST units whose asymmetry in their spin vectors constipates their ability to move their ST pulse forward like they would have been able to do if they had full, whole integer spin like the ɣ or ɣɣ ST units?
- What if the constructively interfering, massless-chargeless-spin=2 gravitons continue their wave-like propagation outward, eventually meeting other ST quanta, but especially upon encountering relatively slow moving massive ST unit quanta, would not they communicate their gravitationally-active influence on that matter (actually on any energy encountered) in a manner consistent with the ISL, as we know the Gravitational Force is wont to do?
- What if simple, straight ɣ=ST units encounter ST units with charge, would not the ISL also be in play here as the EM Force is wont to do?
- What if the photon-ST unit, ɣ=ST, was responsible for the fundamental mechanics of lightspeed and space-time, and when enhanced to a higher resonate state forms the graviton, but when enhanced to a higher symmetry state, forms the perfectly symmetrical, fully multi-potential Higgs Boson that may immediately decay…deconstructing back either to its two photons or re-configured into any one of the possible massive ST units that its energy signature allows?
- What if the Conservation of *Energy were dependent on the Conservation of Lightspeed, itself dependent upon the Conservation of SpaceTime…would not the dark matter and dark energy manifestations really be simply a consequence of these Conservation Laws?
*Notes: (To be strictly correct, the Conservation of Energy is given its fullest meaning when Energy is expressed symmetrically as Energy/time(sec) = Power = Ev. See The LUFE Matrix.)
These are General references. See Links for Specific references.
Minute Physics + Sixty Symbols
Hyperphysics>Particles>Table of Mesons
Hyperphysics>Particles>Table of Baryons
Interactive Tables of Elementary Particles
Interactive Tables of Baryons
Interactive Tables of Mesons
White Papers by the Author
art theory 101 / database (White Papers-roughly chronological order) index:
titles and topics:
• Page 1: The FARNIE art classification scheme.
• Page 2: PIN: Pattern in Number...from primes to DNA.
• Page 2b: Butterfly Primes...let the beauty seep in.
• Page 2c: Butterfly Prime Directive...metamorphosis.
• Page 2d: Butterfly Prime Determinant Number Array (DNA) ~conspicuous abstinence~.
• Page 3: GoDNA: the Geometry of DNA (axial view) revealed.
• Page 4: SCoDNA: the Structure and Chemistry of DNA (axial view).
• Page 5a: Dark-Dark-Light: Dark Matter = Dark Energy (the inverse of) .
• Page 5b: The History of the Universe in Scalar Graphics .
• Page 5c: The History of the Universe - update- "The Big Void" .
• Page 6: The LUFE Matrix.
• Page 7: The LUFE Matrix Supplement.
• Page 8: The LUFE Matrix: Infinite Dimensions.
• Page 9: The LUFE Matrix: E=mc2
• Page10: Quantum Gravity..by the book
• Page11: Conservation of SpaceTime
• Pages 12a-p: digitized version of the original 1985 L.U.F.E. manuscript
• Page 12a: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Introduction-Contents-List of Figures~
• Page 12b: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter I: Symmetry of Design (Fields) ~sonata form~~
• Page 12c: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter II: Introduction to the Geometry Of Interactions ~rhythms and melodies~~
• Page 12d: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter III: The Geometry of Elemental Forms ~scales~~
• Page 12e: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter IV: The Geometry of Universal Constants ~obstinate bass~~
• Page 12f: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter V: The Geometry of Intermediate Forms ~chords~~
• Page 12g: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VI: The Geometry of Change ~polyrhythms and polyphony~~
• Page12h: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VII: The Geometry of Paradox ~counterpoint~~
• Page12i: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Chapter VIII: The Geometry of Large Forms ~harmony~~
• Page12j: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set I: The LUFE Matrix~
• Page12k: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constants
• Page12k: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~1. Mass
• Page12l: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~2. Ratios
Ratios of the Electron and the Proton.
• Page12m: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~3. Charge
• Page12n: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~4. The LUFE Matrix
Common units and The LUFE Matrix.
• Page12o: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Appendix Set II:~Fundamental Constant ~5. The Atom---Mass variation in the electron by photon absorption, and, The Inverse Square Law.
• Page12p: LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose`
~Acknowledgements and Bibliography~
• Page 13: GoMAS: The Geometry of Music, Art and Structure ...linking science, art and esthetics
• Page 14: GoMAC: The Geometry of Music And Color, Parts II and III.
• Page 15: Brooks (Base) Square (BS): The Architecture of Space-Time (TAOST) and The Conspicuous Absence of Primes (TCAOP) -the complete work (Rules 1-177)
• Page 16: Brooks (Base) Square interactive (BBSi) matrix: Part I: BASICS
• Page 17: The Architecture Of SpaceTime (TAOST) as defined by the Brooks (Base) Square matrix and the Inverse Square Law (ISL)
• Page 18: Numbers Of Inevitability ~ Let's do a number on that!
• Page 19: AFPOP: A Fresh Piece of Pi(e)...and the √2, too...Fractal - Fractal - Fractal
• Page 20: LightspeedST: 1. 20 Questions
• Page 21: LightspeedST: 2. 20 Answers
• Page 22: LightspeedST: 3. Mechanics of ST
• Page 23: LightspeedST: 4. The Movie Script
• Page 24: LightspeedST: 5. The Movie
• Page 25: LightspeedST: 6. Links + References
• Page 26: LightspeedST: 7. Quark Portraits
• Page 27: LightspeedST: 8. Triad~ruminations
• Page 28: LightspeedST: the eBook (complementary to MathspeedST)
• Page 29: MathspeedST: the eBook (complementary to LightspeedST)
• Page 30: MathspeedST_The Ubiquitous Information of Numbers (complementary to LightspeedST)
•Page 31: TPISC: The Pythagorean — Inverse Square Connection: A MathspeedST Supplement
• Page 32: TPISC: INTRO to The Pythagorean — Inverse Square Connection: A MathspeedST Supplement