BIM (BBS-ISL Matrix): How to Make
10 Easy steps to making the symmetrical BIM
After you set up your table with 10 x 10 Columns and Rows:
- Column Headers. After -25, simply copy and paste in the PD sequence 36-49-64-… that you can copy from your own list: 12, 22, 32, 42,... as found in Column 3 (C) below.
- Column 2 (B) is just like Column 1 (A): type in 0,1,2,3… and drag down.
- POWER('Axis # = x',2) is the formula for squaring the Axis #s giving the PD#=x2 in Column 3 (C).
- $'PD # = x2'−1 is the formula for ALL the remaining Columns ADJUSTED by changing the “1” with the PD cell value found in the Header immediately above. The “$” symbol means “absolute” and all subsequent calcs will use the fixed value from C.
- Once selected, you can drag-copy the formula across the Table and then make the ADJUSTMENTS quickly.
- Autofill the Table by selecting the TOP Row (under the HEADER) and pull down the orange-dot symbol to the bottom of the Table.
- Because the BIM is bilaterally symmetrical about the PD, and, because the same PD #s forming the horizontal ROWS are also forming the vertical Columns, the BIM upper triangle — above the PD — will show a negative (-) sign in front of the cell values and this sign is to be ignored.
- Below the PD, all the cell values will be (+) numbers, without any sign.
- The PD itself — because it reflects subtracting the same PD # from itself — will be “0” and this may be color coded to reflect that and/or the ACTUAL PD values, as found on the HEADER above, can be inserted.
- To expand or to fill in a particular Axis # — or range of #s — simply add the appropriate Columns and Rows and duplicate the above process for those values.
Color coding the Table, Columns, Rows and Cells can be done in the Numbers App Cell section. Text in the Text section, etc.
Why the 10th Column and Row? Fill that in to check your work here.
Larger examples of How to Make the BIM with a spreadsheet app (Numbers) found here
in Table 31 series found in Appendix B of TPISC IV: Details
Of course for smaller BIM grids, one can simply enter the cell values by hand as all the Inner Grid (IG) values are simply the difference between their Prime Diagonal (PD) Column and Row intercepts, e.i. 16 = 25 - 9 PD values.
BIM_How_to_Make from Reginald Brooks on Vimeo.
UPDATE: Once you get the basics down, there is a cleaner, more direct method that is also easily expandable.
Open below image in a new tab to see all 5 example sheets.
NOTE: for extending beyond allowed (Numbers, Excel is much higher) max 255 Columns:
- 1. Duplicate sheet made with the NEW method, rename new sheet;
- 2. On Row 2, replace with the NEW squared #s that you are extending;
- 3. On Row 3 (first non-header row), place the first formula and drag across:
- $'PD # = x2'−D$2
- 4. Drag Row 3 down to autofill the cells below. Each Col should have SAME formula, but will give individual values appropriate for its location. Double check. SAVE.
- 5. Color code the PD (Prime Diagonal “0”s), Row 3, and Col. C (blue) to separate out the Axis and PD from the Inner Grid cell values. Replace the PD #s with the Row 2 values, cente
r all cells, and adjust format as needed.
BIM+PT (2018) Introduction from Reginald Brooks on Vimeo.
A central hub for all math works can be found on the MathspeedST Media Center page.
BIM 50x50 (open image in separate tab/window)
BIM 75x75 (open image in separate tab/window)
BIM 125x125 (open image in separate tab/window)
BIM 250x250 (open image in separate tab/window)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
TPISC_IV:_Details ~PRIMES vs NO-PRIMES~ Copyright©2019, Reginald Brooks. All rights reserved.
Artist Link in iTunes Apple Books Store:
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
TPISC, The Pythagorean - Inverse Square Connections, Pythagorean Triangles, DNA, Zika virus, pentagon, decagon, double pentagon, composite axial DNA double-helix, Pythagorean Triples, primitive Pythagorean Triples, non-primitive Pythagorean Triples, Pythagorean Theorem, Pythagorus Theorem, The Dickson Method, BBS-ISL Matrix, Expanded Dickson Method, r-sets, s-set, t-sets, Pair-sets, geometric proofs, MathspeedST, leapfrogging LightspeedST FASTER than the speed of light, Brooks (Base) Square- Inverse Square Law (ISL), BBS-ISL Matrix grid, The Architecture Of SpaceTime (TAOST), The Conspicuous Absence Of Primes (TCAOP), A Fresh Piece Of Pi(e), AFPOP, Numbers of Inevitability, LightspeedST, Teachers, Educators and Students (TES), number theory, ubiquitous information, FASTER than the speed of light, primes, prime numbers, fractals, mathematics, Universe, cosmos, patterns in number, DSEQEC, Double-Slit Experiment-Quantum Entanglement Conjecture, CaCost, Creation and Conservation of SpaceTime.
|PIN: Pattern in Number...from primes to DNA. | PIN: Butterfly Primes...let the beauty seep in. | PIN: Butterfly Prime Directive...metamorphosis. | PIN: Butterfly Prime Determinant Number Array (DNA) ~conspicuous abstinence~. | GoDNA: the Geometry of DNA (axial view) revealed. | SCoDNA: the Structure and Chemistry of DNA (axial view). | The LUFE Matrix | The LUFE Matrix Supplement | The LUFE Matrix: Infinite Dimensions | The LUFE Matrix: E=mc2 | Dark Matter=Dark Energy | The History of the Universe in Scalar Graphics | The History of the Universe_update: The Big Void | Quantum Gravity ...by the book | The Conservation of SpaceTime | LUFE: The Layman's Unified Field Expose` | GoMAS: The Geometry of Music, Art and Structure ...linking science, art and esthetics. Part I | Brooks (Base) Square (BBS): The Architecture of Space-Time (TAOST) and The Conspicuous Absence of Primes (TCAOP) - a brief introduction to the series | more White Papers...
|net.art index | netart01: RealSurReal...aClone, 2001 | netart02: Hey!Ufunk'n with my DNA? | netart03: 9-11_remembered | netart04: Naughty Physics (a.k.a. The LUFE Matrix) | netart05: Your sFace or Mine? | netart06: Butterfly Primes | netart07: Music-Color-ISL | netart08: BBS-ISL matrix | netart09: BBS-interactive (I) | netart10: Sunspots and Solar Flares | netart11: Music-Color-ISL (II-III) | Art Theory 101: PIN, DNA, LUFE Matrix, GoMAS, BBS index | home
Art Theory 101 / White Papers Index
Copyright 2018, Reginald Brooks, Brooks Design. All rights reserved.
iTunes, iTunes Store, iBooks, iBooks Store, iBooks Author, Mac OS are registered® trademarks of Apple Inc. and their use on this webpage does not reflect endorsement by Apple Inc.